The intent of this blog is to inform the public about certain glaring issues that exist in modern science. How science has become a religious movement that is at direct odds with Christ’s Church and the Christian people.
For too many people science has become the standard used to judge Christianity, which is a complete reversal of roles from reality. Science must be evaluated based on Christain principles so that science will remain rooted in reality.
To be saved and enter God’s Kingdom we must believe:
1. We were created by the same Creator (the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) who engineered the universe and the rest of life on earth.
2. That Creator took on humanity as Jesus through virgin birth in fulfillment of Messianic prophecy.
3. Jesus lived a sinless life and fulfilled all righteousness.
4. Jesus was crucified and died on the cross in our place to pay for our sins.
5. After 3 days He rose from the dead so we can know that He is our Savior and Creator.
6. Jesus forever sits at the right hand of the Father in His heavenly Kingdom and reigns over all of mankind and His universe.
7. All who believe this will be saved and those that do not will be judged for their sins and condemned.
“We are saved by grace through faith and that not of ourselves- it is the gift of God not of works so that no one can brag.”